Hello MBC Sailing Enthusiasts
We have a great day of racing lined up for Sunday. The heat wave should have passed and moderate wind is in the forecast.
We have a unique schedule and unique Race Committee needs for the day and could really use some extra help running the races.
Here’s the plan…
One Design racers will run a typical holiday series around the bouys starting at 1:00pm.
The Cruising Fleet will run a bridge race using the Same starting line and weather mark. From there, they will continue on with a bridge race course, finishing in front of the club as usual.
In order to make this work, we’re going to need a lot of RC volunteers. In particular, we will need…
- A Principle Race officer to set the One Design course and run their Races
- An Assistant PRO to help the PRO on the pontoon boat.
- A Bridge Race PRO/Time keeper to capture times for the Cruising fleet and run the Bridge race skippers meeting at 1:00pm.
- At least one chase boat dedicated to the Bridge race (two people).
- At least one chase boat dedicated to the One Design fleet.(two people).
To sign up, visit https://www.signupgenius.com/go/508094fa4a82fa4f49-20181 or contact Thom Lee at email@example.com.
Racers, remember that you are required to serve on Race Committee at least once over the season in order to have your scores count at the end of the year.
First Rear Commodore MBC