MBC‘s annual Open House began about 10 years ago as a way to introduce the public to the Adult Sailing Program. It has since expanded to more broadly introduce all facets of our club to the general public. Please join us from 10 am – 2 pm on Saturday, May 26 for this year’s event.Activities will include:
- Sailboat rides, courtesy of the Adult Sailing Program
- Pontoon boat rides
- Showcase of our Junior Program
- Clubhouse tours
- BBQ with hotdogs and hamburgersWe would like as many members as possible to participate as greeters, tour guides, cooks, boat ride schedulers, PFD fitters and general ambassadors. And yes, you’re also welcome to enjoy the barbecue. Come down, enjoy a great time and help us showcase our club.If you are able to help please contact Matt Letinski at firstname.lastname@example.org and let him know if you can make it and if you have a preference in what activity you would like to help with. Also – please share with friends, family and neighbors who may be interested – a flyer is attached! See you there!
It’s getting warm outside, take a look at your last year’s old polos and T’s, time to refresh with some new ones!
- Women’s polos: pink, white, and yellow S-XL
- Men’s polos: yellow, white, and navy M-XL
- $25 each, 2XL, add $4T-Shirts, short sleeved:
- Women’s: navy or white S-XL
- Men’s: navy or white M-XL
- $15 each, 2XL, add $4
- T-Shirts, long sleeved with Monmouth Boat Club down the left sleeve:
- Women’s: Navy or white M-XL
- Men’s: Navy or white L-XL
- $25 each, 2XL, add $4
Let us know what you would like and we will have it bagged and ready for you at the Kentucky Derby Party.
Cash or check made out to MBC Ship’s Store.
Seena Goldman: Seena.Goldman@gmail.com
Barb Winters: email@example.com
Join us for the Annual Kentucky Derby Day party on Saturday, May 5 at MBC sponsored by the frostbite fleets. This is a fun day with Mint Juleps, wine, and beer along with assorted snacks. No need to bring an appetizer. Do your homework and be prepared to put money on your favorite horse. Derby Day Party starts at 5 PM and the race starts about 6:30 PM. Door prizes will be awarded after the race.
$7 per adult. Children $2 per. Reservations appreciated but not required.
Contact Denis Farley: firstname.lastname@example.org (732) 571-5142